At Phoenix House, change is something we embrace every day as part of our values to deliver exceptional care. Phoenix House provides individualized, holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a legacy spanning nearly 50 years. We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions.
Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of greater understanding of addiction. Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person-and come from all fields.
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As 'One Phoenix House' we believe in having fun along the way - embracing 'progress not perfection' as our journey continues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE RISE ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
· Oversight of data collection and reporting procedures from multiple independent program sites
· Monitor and report on staff compliance with the client electronic medical record.
· Plan, implement and manage the monitoring of the EMR as it relates to admits, discharges, rent and completion of missing data.
· Monitor and track incident reporting
· Monitor, evaluate and report on contract(s) utilization.
· Ensure compliance with contract data collection, data base entry for state and federal contracts, review and submission, i.e OMS,STATIS and the Veterans contracts
· Ensure program compliance with local, state and federal regulations
· Manage and facilitate the coordination of the hiring process through the Human Resources department and site managers
· Manage the inventory of the independent programs, i.e. furniture, IT equipment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PROGRAM COORDINATOR
· Provide Liaison duties as it relates to local Community Agencies, City organizations and Protective services.
· Oversee ordering and petty cash duties as directed.
· Monitor balance of clinical, educational, recreational, cultural, and public relations activities as program dictates.
· Monitor the formulation and completion of treatment plans, progress notes, and group notes.
· Use Phoenix House systems, including Welligent Electronic Medical Record, to document notes and activities as assigned.
· Complete quarterly chart reviews.
· Collect and report on all RISE sites compliance to Record reviews, thirty charts per quarter
· Assist in planning future programming through positive role modeling and participation at special events.
· Support the sites Chemical dependency Perform and Document Health and Safety standards within the facility and Recovery milieu.
· Assume responsibility for the overall program in the absence of the Regional Program Director.
· Perform regular staff rounding and annual evaluations
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree in related field from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Certification/licensure as required by funding/regulatory sources.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
REGULARLY REQUIRED: to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
OCCASIONALLY REQUIRED: to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
The work environment is that of a substance abuse recovery milieu which may include:
Phoenix House requires background checks, drug testing, TB testing, verification of employment history, reference checks and possibly a medical exam, prior to employment.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. EEO is the Law: Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to learn more.
Job ID: 117