This Full-time Administrative assistant position shall support the Senior Program Director and Director of Administration and Operations for the Dublin Center program. This position shall support in the reporting, monitoring, data collection and entry. To review and maintain the program goals, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
· Oversight of the Welcome Center and patient transition to treatment. To ensure smooth transition from access to treatment, to begin the orientation process for patients and smooth handoff to clinical team
· Attend daily treatment team meetings and update patient status on the welcome center's communication board ie. discharge dates date, transition plans, Medical appointments
· Take minutes of staff meetings post and forward to all Dublin-staff email
· Oversight of data collection and reporting procedures and practices for the program
· Monitor and report on Recovery Support Staff (RSS) compliance with the client electronic medical record. Run daily reports in welligent regarding meeting chart documentation standard, group documentations, and report to RSS manager and Clinical Director any deficiencies
· Plan, implement and manage the monitoring of the EMR as it relates to admits and discharges and types of discharges
· Manage and process the Requests for Information (ROI) for the NH programs
· Monitor and track incident reporting and uploading into welligent
· Monitor, evaluate, and report on contract(s) utilization.
· Ensure compliance with contract data collection, data base entry for state and federal contracts review for submission.
· Ensure program compliance with local, state and federal regulations
· Assist in the management of the hiring process through the Human Resources department. Coordinate setting up interviews, oversee the onboarding process, pre and post hire and ensure documentation is completed and sent to Human resources and other agencies as required.
· Manage the inventory of the programs, i.e. furniture, IT equipment.
· Oversee ordering and petty cash duties as directed.
· Use Phoenix House systems, including Welligent Electronic Medical Record, to collect data and note activities as assigned.
· Ensure program compliance with patient satisfaction surveys monthly, Collect, enter if required, and ensure 100% patient engagement.
· Assist in the collection and report on all program Record Reviews.
· Assist in planning future programming events through positive role modeling and participation at special events.
· Ensures the Health and Safety standards are met and documented within the facility and treatment milieu.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Ability to promote and demonstrate Phoenix House's ICARE4 core values (Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Forward Thinking) through work ethic, compliance, and attitude:
- Willingness to Help
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Certification/licensure as required by funding/regulatory sources.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
REGULARLY REQUIRED: to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
OCCASIONALLY REQUIRED: to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
The work environment is that of a substance abuse recovery milieu which may include:
SCHEDULING NEEDSEvening, weekend, and/or holiday shifts may be required.
Phoenix House requires background checks, drug testing, TB testing, verification of employment history, reference checks and possibly a medical exam, prior to employment.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. EEO is the Law: Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to learn more.