Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of greater understanding of addiction.Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person-and come from all fields.
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As 'One Phoenix House' we believe in having fun along the way - embracing 'progress not perfection' as our journey continues.
- Provide clinical direction to support staff, counselor assistants, clinical counselors, interns and volunteers to promote consistency and quality of services.
- Provide direct supervision for clinical counselors and interns.
-Review programming and record keeping for compliance with internal, local, state and federal funding. Adhere to federalconfidentiality statutes (to include both HIPAA & CFR42 Part II).
-Manage caseload of clients including, but not limited to, assisting in developing individual treatment plans and counseling them in both individual and group formats, as requested by Program Director and Clinical Supervisor.
- Maintain ongoing, working relationships with community agencies, funding sources and families to provide guidance toclients.
-Effectively and responsibly provide on-call support, staff supervision and training.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree preferred
- MLADC/LADC/LCMHC/LICSW Licensure or pursuit of same
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a substance abuse setting
- Two years experience in a substance abuse setting preferred
-Skill in developing rapport with substance-abusing populations.
- Skill in coordinating and maintaining documentation.
-Skill in complying with internal, local, state, and federal regulations and policies.
- Ability to provide direction to clinical staff, including clinical supervision for direct reports.
Days TBD, day and evening shifts
Phoenix House requires background checks, drug testing, TB testing, verification of employment history, reference checks and possibly a medical exam, prior to employment.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EEO is the Law: Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Clickhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to learn more.